Whilst remote working patterns have become commonplace across many sectors of industry, workers in their thousands will continue to work in public-facing roles. For these workers, it is essential that they and their employers take a number of measures to protect their wellbeing. Ability Workplace is on-hand to facilitate safe workplaces with approved solutions, in stock for fast and reliable delivery!
Workplace Safety Essentials
Changing public health policies have driven the workforce’s return to a new kind of normal where their health and welfare will form a core emphasis and a key area of priority.
The advice from the UK Government is clear:
- Prevent the spread of Coronavirus by working from home if you can.
- IF you MUST attend work, your workplace environment must be COVID-secure.
Ability Workplace is using its knowledge and expertise to create safe workplaces with a range of protective solutions, with the following essential items available for next-day delivery when ordered by 2pm!
- Hand sanitiser gel
- Desktop sneeze screens
- Disinfectant wipes
- Clear face visors
- Disposable face masks
Act Now with Ability Workplace
We’ve harnessed our supply chains and contacts across the industry to provide a total range of approved, protected products. But why choose Ability Workplace to protect your business, it’s workers and its visitors?
- A consultative approach: We’re proud to offer all customers a totally bespoke and personalised approach to furniture supply and rental. We can even visit your premises to make a number of informed recommendations based upon your spatial, operational and budgetary requirements
- Rapid & next day delivery: Many of our Secure Workplace Essentials are available for next day delivery when ordered before 2pm, with other items arriving between 5-7 working days. At Ability Workplace, we can facilitate safe workplaces at a rapid pace.
- A leading voice: We’ve been proud to serve as a leading voice in our industry, providing furniture & workspace solutions to satisfied clients across a range of industrial sectors. Now we’re proud to use our expertise to protect workers.
- One-stop-shop: We don’t just specialise in furniture. We offer a total range of protective solutions for today’s challenges, including personal protective equipment (PPE), protective barriers, sanitiser products and distancing signage.
Protection Essentials with Rapid Delivery
To protect your business, your employees and your colleagues, Ability Workplace is proud to play its role in the fight against Coronavirus with a range of protective solutions available for purchase. Available for next day delivery when ordered before 2pm!
- Non-contact thermometers
- Sensor-operated auto wall dispensers
- Anti-bac wipes tub holders
- Hand wash stations
With applications across:
- Office settings
- Retail environments
- Warehouse and assembly premises
- Educational spaces
Protect Workers, Protect the Economy
It is crucial that employers and business owners facilitate safe and secure working environments where infection risks are adequately controlled and mitigated.
We’d like to share some key resources published by the UK Government, particularly around its guidance for employees returning to their place of work. For those who have concerns about returning to work, the following advice is recommended:
- Read guidance from Citizens Advice about staying safe at work
- Check if you can make flexible work arrangements with your employer (for example working part-time, or working from home)
- Get advice on flexible working from ACAS
- Get advice on looking after your mental health from the NHS